- Watch for a new and exciting Tali’s Fund event coming soon! If you would like to know more or to be part of our event planning team, please contact us at [email protected]
- July 2013: The song “Tears of an Angel”, co-written and recorded by RyanDan (Tali’s uncles), was featured on the T.V. show “So You Think You Can Dance”. Although the topic of the dance was bullying, it helped bring even more attention to this beautiful song, written in 2007 for Tali. The song has received over 2.5 million views on YouTube.
- May 25, 2013: The 5th Energy Karate event for Tali’s Fund took place. $12,000 was raised for Tali’s Fund from the Board Breaking Seminar! Thanks so much to Energy Karate for organizing and hosting this amazing event, and to the sensei’s and volunteers who helped run the seminar, raffle and bake sale. We are most appreciative of Energy Karate’s ongoing support for Tali’s Fund. We would also like to thank all those who participated in the Board Breaking Seminar and those who came by to show support. You are all making a difference!!
- We are grateful for a very special and meaningful donation to Tali’s fund from Samantha Duke. Samantha raised funds by making and selling jewellery. She kindly donated some of the funds to Tali’s Fund in loving memory of her best friend Eden Worth who passed away on May 2, 2013 from brain cancer.
Ongoing Fundraising Ventures
- Tali’s Fund cards ($20 for package of 10) – featuring a beautiful watercolour painting by Tal Doron – see website for sample. For orders please call 905-731-9400 or email [email protected]
- Tali’s Fund place cards – Order these place cards for your next event as a way to honour your guests and help Tali’s Fund. Each place card reads, “A contribution has been made in your honour to Tali’s Fund”. For orders or more info please call 905-731-9400 or email [email protected]
- Labels for Tali’s Fund – Order personalized labels from Oliver’s Labels through Tali’s Fund. A portion of the proceeds from these orders will go to Tali’s Fund. Seewww.oliverslabels.com/talisfund or call 1-800-398-2060 and specify that you are ordering through Tali’s Fund. When ordering online, please make sure it says, “Thank you for supporting Labels for Tali’s Fund” at the top of the page.